La humanidad significa consideración por la existencia y por la felicidad de cada uno de los seres humanos. A, Schweitzer

Humanity means consideration for the existence and the happiness of each human being.


sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

PALESTINIAN WOMEN



MUSEO DEL MURO
REALIZADO POR MUJERES PALESTINAS

We were at York University doing a creative action ...a Zionist came by.. as I was lying on the floor he kicked me right in the gut really hard and said "You deserve to be raped before you have your terrorist children", and that really stuck with me... The only way I could deal with it was to write back my poem and the poem is... I may be angry but what I'm going to produce is your next rebel and you won't be able to stop us. Rafeef Ziadah
I am an Arab Woman of Color and We Come in all Shades of Anger. Beware
Estábamos en la Universidad de York haciendo una acción creativa ... vino un sionista .. yo estaba tumbada en el suelo, el me dió una patada muy fuerte justo en el estómago y dijo: "Te mereces ser violada antes de tener a tus hijos terroristas", aquello me quedó grabado... La única forma de digerir aquello era volver a escribir mi poema y el poema es ... ... Puede que esté enojada, pero lo que voy a “parir” es el rebelde que viene y no serán capaces de detenernos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario